Here's What We'll be Covering...
- How to get out of your head and start building your writing business TODAY (Because you don't need another degree or certification, I promise!)
- Learn how to find the guts needed to say "no" to all the things you don't want to do, so you can YES to your writing
- My foolproof method for keeping up your momentum and excitement so you can actually finish your writing projects
- How to stop feeling guilty or awkward getting paid for your writing, and open yourself up to your abundant, freedom-filled, creative life
- My top 7 strategies for getting visible and promoting yourself so you can grow an engaged audience, and get noticed by publishers, agents, and future clients
About Your Host
Kristina Voegele is a professional writer and marketing expert with over a decade of experience writing for some of the world's top brands including Sephora, bareMinerals, and Benefit Cosmetics.
She has a Master's degree in Creative Writing and is a two-time expert panelist at Mills College focusing on helping writers monetize their talents.
She founded Grit & Grace Living to empower fresh female voices with the mindset and marketing tools they need to write their own success stories.